Today, A new version of Unblock Me for iOS has been approved by Apple. The new update includes requested features such as: Added a reset button back to the game screen for easy access, The result dialog in Relax Mode is dismissed automatically and more puzzles from the free version as a bonus content.
If you want to try it out before buying, A new version of Unblock Me FREE for iOS is also available. We apologize for a long await update but here it’s come. The free version is now matches with the full version. Here is a full changelog:
- Enjoy 3000 puzzles from the full version ranging from Beginner to Expert.
- Universal app: Unblock Me™ Free now runs on all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices.
- Hi-res graphics for the Retina Display.
- Fast app-switching support for iOS4.
- Achievements added for extra challenge.
- You can undo your last moves.
- You can press the hint button if you get stuck.
- Added preview puzzle images in the Puzzle Select screen.
- OpenFeint social gaming network integration.
- Minor bugs fixes.
You can go get them both on the Apple’s App Store.